AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: OMFG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

cocaine13

(2010.Sep.07 12:41 PM)shauno Wrote: [ -> ]his ARSE is nothing to do with SOL at all !!!!!!

he is all S.L.A.....

lol his arse don't have nothing to do with any of us. and i don't think lucky ment SOL as in your gang lol. i believe he ment shite out of luck lol.
so calm down there little pilgrum
(2010.Sep.07 12:04 AM)jgrea4 Wrote: [ -> ]this is what happened to me in the last 2 days

Time Event Actions
12:28 am
New! GIR mugged you and stole $992.
6.Sep.10
New! GIR mugged you and stole $1,462.
6.Sep.10
New! You received $10,000 from StewyGriffen.
6.Sep.10
New! m3thplease hospitalized you.
6.Sep.10
New! CUTurGUT mugged you and stole $0.
6.Sep.10
New! DrAwesomo hospitalized you.
6.Sep.10 m3thplease hospitalized you.
6.Sep.10 BaLThaZaaR hospitalized you.
6.Sep.10 GIR hospitalized you.

pretty uneventful 2 days. kinda feel sorry for the guy Neutral
(2010.Sep.07 12:41 PM)shauno Wrote: [ -> ]his ARSE is nothing to do with SOL at all !!!!!!

he is all S.L.A.....

I was saying he's shit out of luck, i wasn't saying he was sol, shit out of luck equals SOL, so calm down there big guy
(2010.Sep.07 03:14 PM)ABaller Wrote: [ -> ]

he is all S.L.A.....

I was saying he's drek out of luck, i wasn't saying he was sol, drek out of luck equals SOL, so calm down there big guy

so are you guys claiming to be new shadows? ban over. Smile
Awwww u guys r so mean... Its so obvious he's being bullied look at all those attacks on one day... I dont even think I get that many events! Unless i'm selling creds. Rolleyes Smirk
(2010.Sep.07 05:20 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]Awwww u guys r so mean... Its so obvious he's being bullied look at all those attacks on one day... I dont even think I get that many events! Unless i'm selling creds. Rolleyes Smirk

howls loves attention/events.
I SURE DO!!!!!!!! Hugegrin

Especially biteoffs those make me feel exceptionally loved! Wink
TRU DAT!
Really you guys? He's just a kid.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's