AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Careers on Labor Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who the heck wants to work on a holiday? You would if you got a bonus! Enjoy!

Thanks Zen!
I think that was intentionally not advertised, acci.

way to go.

XD
(2010.Sep.06 08:05 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I think that was intentionally not advertised, acci.

way to go.

XD

Pardon? Anyone who works careers (which should be everyone) would notice.
Lots of people don't though, if you look at how sparse the PoI tables are. My new record is 36 points!
(2010.Sep.06 10:54 AM)zliplus Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of people don't though, if you look at how sparse the PoI tables are. My new record is 36 points!

The poi shows more of ppl that save points and promote the ppl that actually work careers just FYI.

I'm pretty sire I got about 300 points today I could ne wrong though
Got 300 points from careers. It's nice.
[Image: funny-pictures-kitten-is-on-top-of-work.jpg?w=450]
(2010.Sep.06 11:15 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.06 10:54 AM)zliplus Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of people don't though, if you look at how sparse the PoI tables are. My new record is 36 points!

The poi shows more of ppl that save points and promote the ppl that actually work careers just FYI.

I'm pretty sire I got about 300 points today I could ne wrong though

I'm not sure what you mean - as long as you have a rank of 4, you're pretty much guaranteed to be in the PoI, and as I understand you get flat points per work, with only a relatively small bonus from promoting. To not show up, you'd need to stay under rank 4, constantly switch jobs (which I understand some do), or basically not work at all.
wonder how much cp the dude wit a rank 25 career got.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's