AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: When?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
did dingus get banned is there a thread i can see im so happy
he posted up a link leading to 3 guys having an orgy. obviously the thread got removed, and he got banned.
(2010.Sep.01 04:26 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]he posted up a link leading to 3 guys having an orgy. obviously the thread got removed, and he got banned.

i bet inpace didn't complain.. about the link.
Truth be told, as much as I like him, I am the one who reported him. I really don't want to see a sausage fest.
(2010.Sep.01 04:29 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Truth be told, as much as I like him, I am the one who reported him. I really don't want to see a sausage fest.

lol... no one believes you. i heard they booted you from wranglers cause you had way too much fun during their initiation... invovled a foot and your anus....
Wtf has Dingus been watching. I do not click links and that is one reason why.
(2010.Sep.01 04:29 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Truth be told, as much as I like him, I am the one who reported him. I really don't want to see a sausage fest.

Its true. He ratted.
(2010.Sep.01 04:39 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]

Its true. He ratted.

nark'd
Snitch!
man i'm glad he told. i'm always afraid of what i'm gonna find by clicking on things them idiots put up
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's