AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Level Caps During Competitions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

matt5250

mtngti Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:No one is suggesting a 1-11, 12-21, etc... group competition. It was brought up to limit a high level player from attacking a far lower one in order to win vice just logging in more. I am glad we have mid level players sitting high on the board now. WOOT!!!!!!!!!! Only question is will they still be there when some higher level players get DESPERATE and decide they would rather win by attacking those higher players. I am glad we still have honorable people like ChiefEagle, the elders (all of them even if a new name) and some others whobelieve in the spirit of the game and will login to win vice try to steamroll people and then get upset if somebody says something to them about it. I salute you honorable people here in game. Unfortunately can't find an emoticon so <SALUTE>.

Do you think, in the real world, if several organized crime gangs were going for the same piece of the pie, they'd shake hands and settle it at (inanimate) target practice? Or on the soccer field?

Just throwing this idea out there. Biggrin

are you serious? thats like saying, in the real world how many crime gangs get disbanded after losing 100 respect points. it's called a game.

Loki

matt5250 Wrote:it's called a game.

lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's