AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whos winning? SV / XPat Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2010.Aug.26 05:58 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:40 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]But spacebird was farging these two fat chicks in a tent and the one heffer had her dog in there we were just chilling and we heard the dog yelp really loud and it came halling arse out of the tent next morning there was a little bit of vagueness about what happened to the dog but all three of there stories had some form of him putting his dork in the dog

that was a make shift shelter i built out of sticks and leaves i found in the nearby woods, for your information.

GO GREEN!!!!

suck a fat fucking dick captin planet
(2010.Aug.26 05:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:56 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:47 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:44 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:37 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:34 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:30 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:19 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:17 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:12 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]I'll agree with tommi the fat jokes are a little old but that one made me laugh pretty hard

Who the F uck is joking around a ss hole? He ate my farging dog! Twice!

Now Im off to meet Tommi and Im buying him Wendys for making fun of him. Then he is buying beers. Then drunken AL. Stay tuned.

so are you saying that tommi's breath smells of dog vag........

Can't even come up with a decent diss anymore. Go back to getting your dog's twat stank on your junk and come back when you're spent. Might come up with something better.

no cowplop my buddy had sex with a dog the other night

Then you better tell Glenn to wash that shat up before going back to his gal, if the dog isn't his only gal.

was going to ask if this was your dog... but it is only half eaten so we know it can't be.

[Image: dead_dog%5B1%5D.jpg]

Heh. Aussies and their outback cook-outs. At least you use every part of the animals, though some for the wrong reasons. Like getting some strange.

i found a pic tommi posted of his dog before it died... sad pic dude... might wanna try feeding the next one......

[Image: GreatDane.jpg]

I could have swore I told you that the picture was of your wife before her reconstructive surgery and after the AIDS.

hmmmmm. making fun of aids victims is not cool dude. surely your mother deserves more respect then that. but after having more pricks then a dart board she was bound to get it at some stage. prolly from her brother...
AIDS victims? Your wife wanted to bang you after you got it from the deepest of animal vag. She is no victim to AIDS.
(2010.Aug.26 06:08 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]AIDS victims? Your wife wanted to bang you after you got it from the deepest of animal vag. She is no victim to AIDS.

lame.... didn't i just say sex with dogs is what you do??? you are slipping..
(2010.Aug.26 06:09 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 06:08 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]AIDS victims? Your wife wanted to bang you after you got it from the deepest of animal vag. She is no victim to AIDS.

lame.... didn't i just say sex with dogs is what you do??? you are slipping..

You're the one flashing pictures of your dog of a wife, sweetheart. lol
Just so its said whoever is fucking that dog needs to feed it thats sad man.
(2010.Aug.26 06:12 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Just so its said whoever is farging that dog needs to feed it thats sad man.

well we know how much tommi loves his food...... tommi you are guilty son.
(2010.Aug.26 06:17 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 06:12 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Just so its said whoever is farging that dog needs to feed it thats sad man.

Yeah. Guilty of not feeding your wife from half the world away like the African and South American children in the commercials. It's not my responsibility to feed your AIDS riddled wife.
(2010.Aug.26 06:19 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 06:17 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah. Guilty of not feeding your wife from half the world away like the African and South American children in the commercials. It's not my responsibility to feed your AIDS riddled wife.

lol. is it sad sleeping alone tommi? do you wish that you had someone to hold, apart from your brother or your dead dogs remains...
(2010.Aug.26 06:01 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:58 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 05:40 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]But spacebird was farging these two fat chicks in a tent and the one heffer had her dog in there we were just chilling and we heard the dog yelp really loud and it came halling arse out of the tent next morning there was a little bit of vagueness about what happened to the dog but all three of there stories had some form of him putting his dork in the dog

that was a make shift shelter i built out of sticks and leaves i found in the nearby woods, for your information.

GO GREEN!!!!

suck a fat farging dork captin planet

only if it shoots organic jizz.
honestly...no pun intended.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's