AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Job Ranks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

googooflexy

Im halfway to level 4...anyone else out there still moving up in their jobs and not spending the points?
at your level i would rather advise you to spend points on statistic that level up. I near 4 level in Athletics

Loki

Rafallol Wrote:at your level i would rather advise you to spend points on statistic that level up. I near 4 level in Athletics

Why? Higher levels=more points. The longer he can hold out, the better his stat gains will be (if that's even what he's going for). Patience pays off.
I'm over half-way to level 4 science.....No new career benefit from level one, but my time I can cut off a hospital stay due to borgs has increased quite a bit.
mtngti Wrote:Why? Higher levels=more points. The longer he can hold out, the better his stat gains will be (if that's even what he's going for). Patience pays off.

I have to totally agree. At level 1 you get about 30-40 career points, at level 2 you get 50-60. My son is level 3 and gets 60-80 per day. He is 200 away from level 4 now. The advantages of waiting are well worth it it seems.

googooflexy

heh..im 1100 away from level 4....thats halfway for my career....

Yeah, the longer I can hold out the better I figure...im just hoping for some fairly valuble career skills that I may be able to use to make money....cutting jail time off a sentace just isnt real valuble at the moment
there could be an economy for the use of your job skills if people tried to make one. But you dont see anyone offering or getting money for jail busts as 90% of players do it for easy XP and for free. Until players decide that their points are worth something besides and easy way to raise their stats their will not be a true economy for job points
i got military 4 yesterday. it isnt that great, really. wait till u get there. nothing new.

Loki

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i got military 4 yesterday. it isnt that great, really. wait till u get there. nothing new.

nukes yet?

Scorpious

Saerin Wrote:there could be an economy for the use of your job skills if people tried to make one. But you dont see anyone offering or getting money for jail busts as 90% of players do it for easy XP and for free. Until players decide that their points are worth something besides and easy way to raise their stats their will not be a true economy for job points

True there Saerin. I like doing busts for friends and in the case of non-friends the XP factor. I have though received and every now and then still do receive a few bucks from people when I bust them. Had 3 people tie so far for their generosity at $1000. Of course they bought a permanent bust ticket for that. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Besides fellow gang members and friends coming first they are next on the list if in jail. Smile Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's