AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: shelf life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

americanpsycho

I heard a rumor that as your weapon gets use it becomes worn. Is there any truth to this?
(2010.Aug.19 11:59 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]I heard a rumor that as your weapon gets use it becomes worn. Is there any truth to this?

wear rubbers dude. keeps you from getting nasty crappola on it.
(2010.Aug.20 12:07 AM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.19 11:59 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]I heard a rumor that as your weapon gets use it becomes worn. Is there any truth to this?

i disagree if you use your weapon enough without rubbers eventually you will get a charged load that will poz people to death... perma hosp.

[Image: 99d-tom-hanks-philadelphia.jpg]
(2010.Aug.20 12:08 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.20 12:07 AM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]

i disagree if you use your weapon enough without rubbers eventually you will get a charged load that will poz people to death... perma hosp.

[Image: 99d-tom-hanks-philadelphia.jpg]

the other benefit is once you finish with your rubber you can send it to tommi for a tv dinner. he loves that stuff.
These two shiz recepticles have set you straight and one of them told me (via PM) that rubbers no matter how you immerse them will always deliver the product intact............

americanpsycho

So what are you guys saying? You wanna have SEX?

deathishere

(2010.Aug.20 01:30 AM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]So what are you guys saying? You wanna have SEX?

i might wont to, you can be my bi.tch

yeah, you should buy 2 of every weapon and rotate them so they stay sharp. And never buy one used off the item market, only reason it's there is b/c somebody used it. Same thing with armor.
(2010.Aug.20 04:00 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah, you should buy 2 of every weapon and rotate them so they stay sharp. And never buy one used off the item market, only reason it's there is b/c somebody used it. Same thing with armor.

+1
$5000 for abust within the next 5 mins.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's