AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does an inactive player (max) join a gang when they are in fed and gone inactive? Zero days..?

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?a...ist&ID=316
(2010.Aug.19 06:39 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]How does an inactive player (max) join a gang when they are in fed and gone inactive? Zero days..?

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?a...ist&ID=316

vagina.
Maybe they had an old app in? That just got approved?
what i would rather like to know is why can a gang have a higher defence rating than the gang capacity.
(2010.Aug.19 07:02 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]what i would rather like to know is why can a gang have a higher defence rating than the gang capacity.

why would you think that defense rating has anything to do with capacity, they are two completely different things.
(2010.Aug.19 07:13 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.19 07:02 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]what i would rather like to know is why can a gang have a higher defence rating than the gang capacity.

why would you think that defense rating has anything to do with capacity, they are two completely different things.

gang ratings are capped by gang capacity.
Seriously?
(2010.Aug.19 07:27 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]

are you sure i thought any ratings the gang had were active as long as there were 3 members in the gang.
(2010.Aug.19 07:42 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]

are you sure i thought any ratings the gang had were active as long as there were 3 members in the gang.

"Gang Capacity is the maximum amount of members your gang can have. No other gang rating can be more than the gang capacity number. So if you have a capacity of 5, your hideout repair cannot be greater than 5."
(2010.Aug.19 07:43 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.19 07:42 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]

"Gang Capacity is the maximum amount of members your gang can have. No other gang rating can be more than the gang capacity number. So if you have a capacity of 5, your hideout repair cannot be greater than 5."

Clearly this isn't the case though.
Reference URL's