AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hosping Inactives...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why?

I make it a point to attack the people that do this when I am unable to get to my normal "inactive" fodder.

What do you guys think/do? I'm trying to find the sense behind it.
(2010.Aug.18 05:29 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]Why?

I make it a point to attack the people that do this when I am unable to get to my normal "inactive" fodder.

What do you guys think/do? I'm trying to find the sense behind it.

Address your concerns with id nimber 27107 he has all the answers
sure is a shame to have to hit active players....

cheetah

Once a 499er, always a 499er. Loser tactics to prevent leveling. Their loss of energy for no reason. Let them ruin their own character in the mean time, that's what they're best at!
(2010.Aug.18 06:04 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]Once a 499er, always a 499er. Loser tactics to prevent leveling. Their loss of energy for no reason. Let them ruin their own character in the mean time, that's what they're best at!

what 499er are you referring to?
I don't see a single player ever in a 499 gang hospitalizing inactives now.
you are an idiot cheets
(2010.Aug.18 06:07 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.18 06:04 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]Once a 499er, always a 499er. Loser tactics to prevent leveling. Their loss of energy for no reason. Let them ruin their own character in the mean time, that's what they're best at!

what 499er are you referring to?
I don't see a single player ever in a 499 gang hospitalizing inactives now.
you are an idiot cheets

does the term "stupid cunt" come to mind?
Hey cheetah I'm outof tonic what's the second best mixer for vodka
(2010.Aug.18 06:17 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Hey cheetah I'm outof tonic what's the second best mixer for vodka

vodka
(2010.Aug.18 06:22 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.18 06:17 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Hey cheetah I'm outof tonic what's the second best mixer for vodka

vodka

I was asking the professional drinker bro but thanks for the suggestion
I, 499er and the real g2, hosp inactives. I R Hrdcoh.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's