AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: forum ban batman and badluck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Necroing a thread once in while for humor factor is funny, but 10+?

Mods, please make them stop.

BadLuck

10+?

Get back in the tool box you Fn Tool.

I've necro'd three threads this month, one was an actual legit mistake though it served as being useful anyway.

The other two were for shits and giggles.

Now that that is out of the way, whats your excuse for posting stupid fucking threads and polls all the time?

americanpsycho

Sometimes when I rip in to a thread without reading the its date and read the first few posts before I realize it is old it makes me mad. But usually I notice.

But in the particular thread where players were whining about other players donating too much and attempting to cap them out, that thread was worth a read except towards the end
that thread held some good perspective by older players.
between the two of you, you fucking twat. It is annoying and the threads people actually want to read get shuffled to the bottom.

a few threads have already been modded out.

and for me, I post stupid threads all the time? gtfo. Sorry I don't sit back and lurk all day waiting for an opportunity to look cool-- do you think I give a flying fuck what you or anyone else on here thinks?
I look cool!

BadLuck

(2010.Aug.17 01:49 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]between the two of you, you farging twat. It is annoying and the threads people actually want to read get shuffled to the bottom.

and for me, I post stupid threads all the time? gtfo. Sorry I don't sit back and lurk all day waiting for an opportunity to look cool-- do you think I give a flying frag what you or anyone else on here thinks?

And do you really think I give a shit about what you think? In fact, 97% of AL likely doesnt give a flying fuck what you think you stupid arse.

And no, it was not 10 threads fuckstick, it was 7 counting the one I bumped over a week ago.
(2010.Aug.17 01:51 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.17 01:49 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]between the two of you, you farging twat. It is annoying and the threads people actually want to read get shuffled to the bottom.

and for me, I post stupid threads all the time? gtfo. Sorry I don't sit back and lurk all day waiting for an opportunity to look cool-- do you think I give a flying frag what you or anyone else on here thinks?

And do you really think I give a drek about what you think? In fact, 97% of AL likely doesnt give a flying frag what you think you stupid arse.

And no, it was not 10 threads dilber, it was 7 counting the one I bumped over a week ago.

If you don't care what I think, why are you posting in here, dipshit? Do you have a brain or are you really the shit stain you act like?

Edit:
@ dingus -- you don't even have to try bro.

BadLuck

(2010.Aug.17 01:53 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't care what I think, why are you posting in here, dipstick? Do you have a brain or are you really the drek stain you act like?

(2010.Aug.17 01:49 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]in the particular thread where players were whining about other players donating too much and attempting to cap them out, that thread was worth a read except towards the end
that thread held some good perspective by older players.

Nuff said Bunghole
stoptalkingkthx

Better to be thought a mentally challenged cum guzzling asswhipe than to open your mouth and show it off to the world.

BadLuck

(2010.Aug.17 01:56 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I am nothing but a retard that tries to look cool, in fact I really just look like a penis IRL.

You pound BigNick to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 141

Keep running your mouth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's