AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: the general
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

americanpsycho

Anybody bust him out of jail and watch him just float around AL like he's banging the judge. No thanks dawg, no good peeping dood, no gday mate, no cheers, just the sound of his criming bot telling you to sniff his yet organic parts.

Just an observation.
Thank him for the thousands of xp he will give you for his high jail times.
at least my bot replies when people bust me out, with phrases like, cheers buddy and ty for the bust and umm, ty for the attempt and shit.

noobs and their cheap chinese bots. 7 Laws is where its at.

americanpsycho

Got a like 2k off Rafalol on a 513 min bust. I don't care if thegeneral thanks every asshole as long as he gets thrown in for 400 minutes plus. Then the bust is its own thnx
(2010.Aug.17 09:41 AM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody bust him out of jail and watch him just float around AL like he's banging the judge. No thanks dawg, no good peeping dood, no gday mate, no cheers, just the sound of his criming bot telling you to sniff his yet organic parts.

Just an observation.

You're not the first person to bring this up, but who really cares.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...027&page=1
thegen on cell phone. at work. cannot thank. sorry for not response. this post makes unhappy. not good.
(2010.Aug.17 10:22 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]thegen on cell phone. at work. cannot thank. sorry for not response. this post makes unhappy. not good.

haha fairly accurate from what i've seen of his mails

americanpsycho

Tell him to get the Droid x like dis nxxxx and he can send a all those yw for all that XP letters
now i think i know y vs keeps getting their asses handed to them

americanpsycho

(2010.Aug.17 03:04 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]now i think i know y vs keeps getting their arses handed to them

We drink to much and have fun.

Come on howl, beg zenith to start you over and have fun climbing out of the gutter. I would never want to get too powerful for my own ego. I am hitting lv22 and sitting there and try to rule the lv22 division.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's