AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: appropriate rent for housing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what would you consider to be appropriate to charge people for renting them a midlan villa?
Is there general rule of thumb people go by? like a % per month?

edit: like 5% of cost per month for the midlan villa, that is 500k a month, or about 16.7k a day.
(Weekly rates)

75k Midlan House

100k Midlan Villa

150k Decatur Beachouse
(2010.Aug.16 01:04 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ](Weekly rates)

75k Midlan House

100k Midlan Villa

150k Decatur Beachouse

with respect preach, that doesn't make sense to me. only pay 33% more for house that costs twice as much?
(2010.Aug.16 01:05 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]with respect preach, that doesn't make sense to me. only pay 33% more for house that costs twice as much?

Most times I rented, these were the rates I was able to get. I may just have been lucky.

I guess somehow, since lending your housing money is a risk in istelf, trust is a factor in the rates too.

americanpsycho

1000 credits a week. Take no less dood! If you do, somebody will screw you. Make them pay 1st and last week up front (2000 credits) if they can't pay straight up credits the charge them the average credit market value x1000

And get Zenith involved. I have been stung a few times and when its real money you put in it does hurt the body
and he said it like a pro

OnwardTowardTheGlory

I charged 180k for my beach house when I was leveling. Good to know general prices when I start leveling again in Sept.
(2010.Aug.16 01:43 PM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote: [ -> ]I charged 180k for my beach house when I was leveling. Good to know general prices when I start leveling again in Sept.

Leveling AGAIN..!!!
Bro, no offence but you need 6 months of gym time before leveling again.
(2010.Aug.16 01:43 PM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote: [ -> ]I charged 180k for my beach house when I was leveling. Good to know general prices when I start leveling again in Sept.

man is a machine. Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's