AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Serious Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Giant
User ID : 29369
Gang Tag : ~!!!~
Level: 21
Money: $144
Credits: 597

Energy: 79 / 112
Action Points: 23 / 105
Hit Points: 2600 / 2600
Happiness: 975 / 1150
Experience: 10,203

August 15, 2010
9:18 am

There is something clearly wrong here, im not a genius but i def have way more points then a level 21 should have and i should be a level 40 not 21. i mailed zenith when i realized it but i juist wqanted to post it to just so she doesnt think i was attempting to take advantagre of some sort of glitch and fed jail me.

i also wanna know what you guys think i should do as far as gym training and criming and what not today im getting about 50 more points a train but only did one thats how i orignally realzied something was wrong. and obvisly with with and extra 20 ap i could make more cash criming but again i dont want to seem like im taking advantage
that's weird.... the game set you back 19 levels but without changing anything to match... would be pretty funny if you re-powerleveled yourself and had the added +2energy/ap per level....

does it still take 1/3 energy to skill/attack? Is working yoru career still costing the same?
(2010.Aug.15 08:29 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]that's weird.... the game set you back 19 levels but without changing anything to match... would be pretty funny if you re-powerleveled yourself and had the added +2energy/ap per level....

does it still take 1/3 energy to skill/attack? Is working yoru career still costing the same?

everything is costing me extra if i did my math right i have the ep and ap of a level 51. yesterday skills we 30 today 37. carrers went from 21 to 27 on an overtime hours. attacking went from 30 to 38
That's fucked up, what about travel, can you still go to all the districts..?
(2010.Aug.15 08:37 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]That's farged up, what about travel, can you still go to all the districts..?

Awakened Lands International Airport
Welcome to Awakened Lands International Airport (ALX). Tickets are available at the ticket counter, each place cost a different amount depending on distance and demand. Where would you like to travel today?

City Area Description
Downtown Decatur
Min Level : 1
Cost : $105 This area of Awakened Lands is where everyone begins. It has a vast array of places to shop, dine, and explore. You can find most players here, or they might find you!
Industrial District
Min Level : 3
Cost : $315 This is the industrial district of Decatur. You can find some interesting items here that aren't available in many places. Newbies are forbidden, so learn your skills before trying to venture here.
Rural District
Min Level : 8
Cost : $840 A cheap place to buy food, this is a peaceful place for pacifists but property is very expensive.

but im in underground haha
i would have taken advantage of it and never spoke of it. Winky
(2010.Aug.15 08:25 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Giant

August 15, 2010

There is something clearly wrong here, im not a genius but i def have way more points then a level 21 should have and i should be a level 40 not 21. i mailed zenith when i realized it but i juist wqanted to post it to just so she doesnt think i was attempting to take advantagre of some sort of glitch and fed jail me.

i also wanna know what you guys think i should do as far as gym training and criming and what not today im getting about 50 more points a train but only did one thats how i orignally realzied something was wrong. and obvisly with with and extra 20 ap i could make more cash criming but again i dont want to seem like im taking advantage

clearly zen screwed up while trying to handicap the best gang in the game.
(2010.Aug.15 10:37 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.15 08:25 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Giant

August 15, 2010

clearly zen screwed up while trying to handicap the best gang in the game.

book'd
posts in thread.
my baby takes the morning train.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's