AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: PsYcHoTiC [21544]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

DirkDanja

Looks to have returned to the game
Welcome back bro

shadowlinger

Smirk hmmm
OMG,he pwned lvl 19...congratz PsY you are the man....

How a low-stats lvl 33 have a special thread???

Dirk when you returned you don't received a thread only for you why made a special thread only for PsY???
(2010.Aug.11 08:12 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]OMG,he pwned lvl 19...congratz PsY you are the man....

Dirk when you returned you don't received a thread only for you why made a special thread only for PsY???

Call me crazy, but I think Psy is generally more liked than yourself.... and he doesn't retire anywhere near as often....

that being said though, you are alright with me.
(2010.Aug.11 08:12 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]OMG,he pwned lvl 19...congratz PsY you are the man....

says the weakest level 40 in the game. You have no room to talk dude, so please don't
(2010.Aug.11 08:18 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]

says the weakest level 40 in the game. You have no room to talk dude, so please don't

shadowlinger

BATMAN SHUT THE FUCK UP! I am doing something...its called testing. You may beat me now, but buddy i have something for you lol. Stupid Son of a bitch.
Just like the old days...ahhh smeels good. Wait i smell a fag...damn Batman get out of here AL is for steers not queers. :roll eyes: BTW i havent retired just took a nice long break, and yes i do think i am more well like than fag boy over there.

DirkDanja

I quietly came back to AL just like I quietly left...

I'm not one for being a topic, but others like to be the center of attention Eek

I just like to sell that white gurl
Read my sig Wink

shadowlinger

I love to be center of attention. lol nah im off to bed. Ill be back.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's