AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Zenith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
please give raf his due tag....cause there is absolutely no way another level 70 will be as weak as him.

and for good measure...
12:47 pm
New! BlackClouds attacked you and lost.
Amazing thread.

BlackClouds

Congrats on the win bird. I'll now have to think twice before attacking you at 50% health again. You're a beast!
[Image: Like1.png]
(2010.Aug.09 12:30 PM)BlackClouds Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the win bird. I'll now have to think twice before attacking you at 50% health again. You're a beast!

ahh, the old "i just really suck at this game" excuse. good as any, i suppose...ya know, if you need an excuse and all...
IMO the best at this game simply stinks at "LIFE"

I slay me.....
(2010.Aug.09 01:04 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]IMO the best at this game simply stinks at "LIFE"

I slay me.....

I enjoy the cereal more.
(2010.Aug.09 12:30 PM)BlackClouds Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the win bird. I'll now have to think twice before attacking you at 50% health again. You're a beast!

Screenshot or I call liar liar Blackclouds pants on fire............

I hear ya BC! I do that all the time!

Just curious tho... what's ur excuse with RJ?

BlackClouds

lol

I have no excuse against RJ. He owns me for some reason.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's