AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ares Ionized Bardiche
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

hillium

is the ionized axe better?

Erka44

(2010.Aug.09 04:57 PM)hillium Wrote: [ -> ]ok thanks

what are you saying thanks for?

americanpsycho

(2010.Aug.09 05:00 PM)Erka44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.09 04:57 PM)hillium Wrote: [ -> ]ok thanks

what are you saying thanks for?

You just multiple accounted yo self! Nice attempt on the save tho.

Erka44

no hilly is my brother up in maine i'm in mass on the air base so i can't just ask him what he was saying. nice try though
Axe is def better overall on hideous in comparison to shotgun. Personally I use shotgun bit I have friends that went with axe and they just skipped over the bardiche

americanpsycho

I will probably buy as soon as my stats can carry it. I will call it the Bardouche. I asked about and somebody told me to go right for ionized Ono
go shotty. forget axe

NewErr

While the Broyles Inc Axes are known throughout AL as the standard for axe-like weapons, Ares enters the fray with a large pole-axe called the Bardiche. This 3-foot curved blade is attached at two points to a 5-foot shaft, making a extremely large axe-like weapon. Used mainly to cleave opponents through their armor due to the weapon's weight, it makes an awkward hideout weapon. Ares Ionized Bardiche Item Type: Melee (Axe) Legality: Illegal Availability Rating: 19 Concealment Rating: 2 Weight (kilograms): 8.0 kg Standard Price: $550,000 Trade-in Value: $137,500 Shop: Guido the Fence Item Requirements: Strength: 25 Dexterity: 23 Endurance: 10
Round 5 JokesOver hits Spikelancelot for 826 damage. Spikelancelot resists 16 for a total of 810 damage.
JokesOver defeated Spikelancelot.
You pound Spikelancelot to a bloody pulp.
When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience. Hospitalization Time : 137

Isn't your old account using the bardiche Spike?

BadLuck

(2010.Aug.30 09:29 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]Round 5 JokesOver hits Spikelancelot for 826 damage. Spikelancelot resists 16 for a total of 810 damage.
JokesOver defeated Spikelancelot.
You pound Spikelancelot to a bloody pulp.
When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience. Hospitalization Time : 137

Isn't your old account using the bardiche Spike?

You pound Glamazon to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 139

@ Spike, as soon as you're able to be hit in combat you're going to be sitting in the hospital again.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's