AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Exp Roll Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

vampira

microsoft is crap, use firefoxSmile

Informatica

This happened to me too. I was almost in level 9 (more 2 or 3 exp) and i lost everything. Guess 'm no longer in the mood for playing. Lost to much time to continue motivated. Sad

hawk187

Ok it has happened 2 more times using firefox and no other browser open. Always happens just about the time I am about to level to 6, then rollback to 0 exp on 5. Again one time on attack, I left them for the exp then went back to home and 0 exp, the last time I pickpockted a drifter succeeded then rolled back to 0 exp.

I deleted IE and went with Firefox as suggested but still happening, any assistance would be great. Thanks

Guebuds

Are you guys using your back button and forward buttons on the browser? Because I did that just now right after I fought someone it ended in a stalemate and for some reason I used my back button and it put me back in the fight. I hit the forward button and it said I ran from the fight and lost all my xp. I was 125 xp into lvl 3 = /

hawk187

I'm not I think its some sort of bug

Lostangel

Hawk,
Just in case, when you get close to level 6 (again), just do crimes to get to level 6. It might be a bug with the specific levl gain from 5-6.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's