AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: skill testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

BigRedRaper

i just failed at 97% wtf? 25k for the test 2
next time wait until 100 percents?

looks like my luck was better at 95%:

You sit down to the test and seem to remember everything from your studies. Congratulations, you passed and gained a rank in Shotgun!
yes, that sux and makes no sense. just wait till you fail a test a few times and spend over $250,000 doing so. it would be nice if all tests were capped at $25,000 a piece.
(2010.Aug.05 10:10 AM)BigRedRaper Wrote: [ -> ]i just failed at 97% wtf? 25k for the test 2

F that, spend the cash to test again... odds are you will pass. Even at 100% you have almost the same odds of failing... I have pissed away tons of cash trying to pass these things and no matter what you are at randomlands might screw you.

hit 95% and test 2-3 times..... if you fail you are in good company, the game is what it is.....
Someone should loan me $81,000 so I can take my 11 test at 90.7%.

I will pay you back, seeing as it is a loan. May take 2 or 3 days.

Jocasta

Took a test today at 90% and failed. Did 4 hours of skills and took the test again at 85% and passed!

Random.
You sit down to the test and seem to remember everything from your studies. Congratulations, you passed and gained a rank in Long-Bladed Melee!
You sit down and bang square peg through round hole, you have passed engineering!
(2010.Aug.05 10:57 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.05 10:10 AM)BigRedRaper Wrote: [ -> ]i just failed at 97% wtf? 25k for the test 2

F that, spend the cash to test again... odds are you will pass. Even at 100% you have almost the same odds of failing... I have miffed away tons of cash trying to pass these things and no matter what you are at randomlands might screw you.

hit 95% and test 2-3 times..... if you fail you are in good company, the game is what it is.....

At 100% you have a 0 chance of failing.... Zenfirmed.
(2010.Aug.05 02:23 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.05 10:57 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

F that, spend the cash to test again... odds are you will pass. Even at 100% you have almost the same odds of failing... I have miffed away tons of cash trying to pass these things and no matter what you are at randomlands might screw you.

At 100% you have a 0 chance of failing.... Zenfirmed.

Tell that to all of us who have failed the test at 100%, du mbass.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's