AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Zen's epic last post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What...? Neutral
(2010.Jul.18 05:15 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Each night the check is made. If you haven't worked 1 hour in 5 days, and you are employed in a career, you get canned.

Like you don't know, Cano [Image: suspicious.png]
I don't get what the big deal is either.
I think Connie's trying to say that Zen should fire herself because she doesn't work on this game anymore.
Hey I just purchased a aluminum straw from 7 eleven!

Gaggers tonight!
(2010.Aug.06 11:49 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I just purchased a aluminum straw from 7 eleven!

Gaggers tonight!

Nah, tonight's gonna be an early night for me. I have a 7:00 a.m. flight to Colorado to catch in the morning. I'll be doing gaggers once I get there though!
to hell you ride!
(2010.Aug.06 11:51 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]to hell you ride!

You know it, G. Got a bag of Durban Poison waiting in Durango when we land Smile
(2010.Aug.06 11:40 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]I think Connie's trying to say that Zen should fire herself because she doesn't work on this game anymore.

pretty much anyway.

i was thinking that it had been a long time since ive seen her post on here. so i searched for her last post and saw it had been several weeks and had to do with getting fired for not working - which made the post "epic", since she apparently doesnt work on the game any more. additionally, for all we know, her dissappearing act is/was because she sold the game - making it a true "last" post.

im just picking though. certainly she's working on the Proff's ladder idea that everyone wants.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's