AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Opinions wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently my gang was attacked by another. My response was to knock the snot out of them for awhile. Within a couple hours I had all three members continuously seeking medical attention and had shaved 10 pts of there respect and earned afew for my gang. They're preident Asked for surrender. My question to all of you is what would you do, pound them to oblivion or cut them a break. Please keep in mind I am part of a training gang. As are the attackers.

Thank you all who stepped up to show support in wartime! Good stuff!

Thor

Ask for money to accept their surrender.

LordSkie

yea, if they started it and couldn't cut it, then they have to live with the consequences- disbanding or payment for surrender.
Thank you for you opinions! Trying to get a feel for ethics of the game
I agree, if the other gang declared and was in over there heads, then they should reap the repercussions.

1 tidbit of advise I would give to any TRAINING gang, if you want to war to see how you are doing, talk it over with the other president and try to work out terms to test each others gangs, that way once the terms are met, war can cease without too much of issues. BUT if you believe your training gang strong enough to declare without warning, be prepared to suffer the consequences of your actions
well my feeling on that is this. One you have gained respect and they lost respect. I say cut them a break and you will have a source of respect if it should come down to you needing to get some again later.
Thank you eagle and gotti! I didnt want to pulverise them and discourage them from the game. This was my first war and I learned a great deal. Eagle I set a limit of 15 respect points gained before I accepted the surrender. My mentor recommended this to me.Saerin, Also gained the respect from the opposition and there parent gang. Turned out I gained allies as well as repect points for the gang, not to mention a little personal respect from the combatants! I feel confident I did the right thing. As soon as I can afford it I would like to start my own gang and put my new found knowledge to the test!

zappafrank

Reference URL's