AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Recognition is in order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I believe it is long overdue that accolades were given to two of AwakenedLands players for their commitment to developing tow of the hardest stats in the game resistance and endurance.I'm referring to BangNapi of The BeerStore and T44e of Seven Laws with BangNapi showing great dedication to to resistance having the second highest stat and T44e having the third highest stat for endurance.The commitment these players have shown towards developing the two most difficult stats in the game is quite impressive and worthy of admiration.Congaratulations BangNapi and T44e!!!Your work doesn't go unnoticed.
Shouldn't the recognition go to the first place player? Why hand out tags for 2nd and 3rd.
Also its a known fact that reputation is the hardest stat to up.
Compared to their competion like Punisher and Ushanewnewba they are doing quite well.
If you are not first you are last!
i recognize that bangnapi would have been much better if he had chosen to work on his dex rather than his res. so thanks for that!
BangNapi should also be commended for his high (2nd place)position in work experience which is second only to a player that has shown great dedication to his career(Manufacturing)AngelRinoa who has the highest career rating in any field.
Pretty sure i see a cack and some balls hangin out of super daves mouth when he talks
(2010.Jul.30 11:20 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]delete this post ....

24.Jul.10 Batman attacked you and lost. Delete Do yourself a favor and layoff the haterade.
(2010.Jul.30 11:45 AM)ABaller Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure i see a cack and some balls hangin out of super daves mouth when he talks

I'm quite sure I see someone begging for a hospitalization,someone not worthy of such a waste of energy on my part though.
worst thread ever- please delete it

bangnapi's res doesn't do jacksh*& for him in pvp
Did they pay you to do this Superdave?

What your saying makes no sense. You don't want to compare these players to Pun or Ush, because Pun and Ush are better? Isn't that the whole point of comparison is seeing who is better.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's