AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Referral Drive.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone curious on when the next one's gonna come up? Would any of you participate if there was a tier system of incentives during the drive which could turn into a big cash out for you at the end?

Example:

Get 15 referrals over the course of the month long referral drive and you net yourself either .2 humanity or $75,000 for your bank account.

Get 40 referrals over the course of the month long referral drive and you can net yourself +1 to any of your battle stats or $225,000 for your bank account.

Get 100 referrals over the course of the month long referral drive and you can net yourself +1 to any stat, including humanity, or $500,000 in your bank account.

If any of your referrals survive for the month until the end of the drive without disappearing and quitting, you get $20,000 a head.

If any of your referrals decide to donate during the month in which the drive is being conducted, you get a bonus on credits on top of the normal credit/referral system.

Perhaps there's a raffle held for each tier. People who make it into the 15/40/100/? ranges are entered into a draw for money/power/housing/equipment upgrades.

Top 3 referral drive participants(Most alive and kicking referrals/total referrals) get something extra special such as a unique item/created item/other upgrade/prize.

Would you seriously participate in a referral drive if you had incentives like that at stake?

Not to be taken too seriously. It's only a thought looking to be criticized. Negative or positive or revision is all welcome.
no

I don't hate it. I always tought the possibility of a unique personalized item would motivate more people...

Getting good referrals is hard, most of us that have been on more than a few months already tried most places... Anyway, for sure some new motivation would be welcomed.
(2010.Jul.27 08:54 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]I don't hate it. I always tought the possibility of a unique personalized item would motivate more people...

Getting good referrals is hard, most of us that have been on more than a few months already tried most places... Anyway, for sure some new motivation would be welcomed.

You suck!
meh .
good idea. some of those bonus's are too much though.
(2010.Jul.27 08:51 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]no

i'd participate... i managed to get 5 peeps to sign up last month and they're still here lol
Bumped for poll.
It's a good idea but I would leave it to others to participate much like any comp that is held on al.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's