AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Dylan13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Kaneda

Anbody else lend this guy some money? I been doing some looking around. I had kyletrask and misstrouble in my enemy list and when I loaned dylan13 some coin I started checking his last log in time. Before today all three were logged in 4 days ago within minuts of eachother, might be a coincedince? And there login times today, within minutes again! If these guys aren't multis I'll shiit on my balls and then eat them. Also if one of them is female dose this make kyletrask gay? Probablly, also if zen can prove my suspisions will people who lent mony get repaid, probablly not.
I have a suggestion for ya... Don't loan people you don't know from a hole in the ground money!! Then it won't be lost!
MsTroublexox is CUTurGUT's "girlfriend" aka multi. And I have noticed that their last actions are within seconds of eachother everyday. They are definitely Multis.
(2010.Jul.23 04:49 PM)Kaneda Wrote: [ -> ]If these guys aren't multis I'll drek on my balls and then eat them.

Never post something like this, that Zen will never check up on. So by midnight we are all expecting a youtube video of said act.
(2010.Jul.23 07:30 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.23 04:49 PM)Kaneda Wrote: [ -> ]If these guys aren't multis I'll drek on my balls and then eat them.

Never post something like this, that Zen will never check up on. So by midnight we are all expecting a youtube video of said act.

not all.... and brugs will have tissues on standby if you do.
LOL Im not saying Id watch it. Just saying he needs to follow up on his promise.
Don't loan what you can't afford to lose, it will happen more then half the time. As far as kyle and his multis, there have been a few threads about him burning people. The bees put him in the hospital for a while. Dudes a douchee, put him out of the game if you want. Nobody would care.

Kaneda

The moneys not the issue. I can part with the coin and not loose sleep over it. I was just trying to help out what I thought was a noob, we all know how hard this game is at the start, plus the 50k will be worth it to see them all in fed. All we can do is wait to see how it all unfurls. If I'm wrong it's schitty balls for me (doubt it though)

DirkDanja

Hey Kaneda...AM noob here...can I have 50k and a weapon, cause this one guy from over there keeps hitting me and I don't have gunSmirk
You sent one knife to Juices storage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's