AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Poll For New Donator House Function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2010.Jul.26 07:37 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.26 05:53 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.26 05:30 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]sweet suggestion inpace...too bad it's posted in the wrong section.

between this and your best bust thread, it's like watching a retarded kid assemble a space shuttle.

HAHAHA

It was moved dork for brains.

but its still irrelevant, like you.
(2010.Jul.26 07:37 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.26 05:53 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.26 05:30 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]sweet suggestion inpace...too bad it's posted in the wrong section.

between this and your best bust thread, it's like watching a retarded kid assemble a space shuttle.

HAHAHA

It was moved dork for brains.

you mean to tell me that this was originally posted in the suggestion forum and was then moved to the gen section? if so, i apologize and take back everything i wrote... except for the retarded kid putting together a rocket thing.

DirkDanja

I was laughing at the retarded kid comment

Inpace is as big a d ouche as Preach

shadowinc

(2010.Jul.26 05:04 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]Hey SG
Long time no see

yea, been real busy in rl, glad to see everybody is doing ok,
welp, mods continue to amaze. you stupid, contradictory, small penis or large labia, spooge collecting retards. how do you move a similar thread posing a similar discussion that was posted one or two threads above this one, yet only move one of the two? you all really are absolute f ucking morons.
(2010.Jul.30 07:32 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]welp, mods continue to amaze. you stupid, contradictory, small penis or large labia, spooge collecting retards. how do you move a similar thread posing a similar discussion that was posted one or two threads above this one, yet only move one of the two? you all really are absolute farging morons.

Are you suggesting Eff is really the mod.......?

That she really hold his penis while he mods.......?
(2010.Jul.31 02:07 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.30 07:32 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]welp, mods continue to amaze. you stupid, contradictory, small penis or large labia, spooge collecting retards. how do you move a similar thread posing a similar discussion that was posted one or two threads above this one, yet only move one of the two? you all really are absolute farging morons.

Are you suggesting Eff is really the mod.......?

no, actually i am not. these forums have been modded poorly for much longer than since preacher has been a mod. i just think that it is hysterical that two mods (or even the same mod) are so on opposite ends of their perception of how the forum should be moderated that they find it appropriate to take action on one of two threads that are ultimately suggesting something to the game. maybe im missing something, but preacher hasn't done anything worse than those before him...weebay; mods threads weeks after they have stopped being hit just so he can justly mod threads that involve his gangmates. jola; she fucking admitted to asking her kids if something was appropriate, for christs sake. wraith; your dumbass quoted a borderline comment to "show why threads get closed." and dru; need i say more.

mods are human and will make mistakes but modding in an inconsistent manner will only cause bigger issues for you aasholes.
(2010.Jul.31 06:29 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]Are you suggesting Eff is really the mod.......?

no, actually i am not. these forums have been modded poorly for much longer than since preacher has been a mod. i just think that it is hysterical that two mods (or even the same mod) are so on opposite ends of their perception of how the forum should be moderated that they find it appropriate to take action on one of two threads that are ultimately suggesting something to the game. maybe im missing something, but preacher hasn't done anything worse than those before him...weebay; mods threads weeks after they have stopped being hit just so he can justly mod threads that involve his gangmates. jola; she farging admitted to asking her kids if something was appropriate, for christs sake. wraith; your dumbarse quoted a borderline comment to "show why threads get closed." and dru; need i say more.

mods are human and will make mistakes but modding in an inconsistent manner will only cause bigger issues for you aasholes.
[/quote]

Which thread are you speaking of? BTW, stating my kids found it inappropriate doesn't mean I asked them if it was, they are all players in this game. So if they read the forum and stated that they found it inappropriate where is this asking them if I should remove it......4 sons, 4 players in this game. They can have their opinions too. So if they saw something in here and found it offensive/inappropriate, they may not post as they can tell me in person.

But anyways, which thread are you stating that we moved ..... etc.
as usual, jola, you miss the boat. no one cares that your children play the game, no one cares if they felt something needed to be modded. you are the mod, therefore, your opinion should be yours alone and you shouldnt use your children as an influence in your opinion or actions. whether true or not, that was your own stupidity for making that comment.

any thread that has been moved in the past for being posted in the wrong section is what i am referring to. though the one inparticular is the one offering a sortable friend/enemy list. that thread was in gd along with this one, yet one was necessary to move and not the other. would link the thread but am on my phone...im sure you can figure out the one i am speaking of. if not, im sure your kids can help.

all i, and any sensible person that uses these forums, ask for is some sort of consistency. it has never been there and these forums will always be a mess w/o it.
What I glean from SB's complaint is the lack of consistancy and subjective manner in which the forums are modded.

I can tell you that there is no SOP that is given to new mods, I was pretty much told to use my best judgement and to follow the lead of established mods. The problem with that method is the lack of objectivity. In reality everyone has different styles....some are conservative and others liberal. I can say I tried to apply the same standard everytime to every post, however the inconsistancies begin when you have folks with different standards modding at the same time.

Having said all that I really believe that Jola, Preach and every other mod who has went before try(ed) their best.......It is at best a thankless job and I am most happy I am no longer doing it..........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's