AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Crime Event *$500k min payout guarenteed*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Heres the deal: Whoever picks the date where i get the most jail time during the month of August wins the prize pool. Prize pool will reflect on the amount of entrants in the event. I will not be pocketing any money. If the pool doesnt reach up to 500k, i will stake the rest. I will not be entering. I will post up my crime logs for the month of July so you can do some research on me.

Rules:
-1 entrant can pick up to 3 days in the month of august
-3,000$ per date
-I will only perform the same crime for the whole month
-i wont use my ap's other than career (no gang wars, or busting. sorry gang)
-there can be multiple winners if the same day is picked, the pot just gets split evenly
-i cant guarantee which days i'll be active and which days i wont be.

mail me the days of august along with the money and i'll get you down on my spraedsheet.
according to my crime log for July, if you had picked the 20th, you wouldve won the pot
[Image: 74744201.png]

[Image: 17896159.png]

*Please reconfirm your dates on the spreadsheet in case i get it wrong.
Didn't we try to do this last April and it got canned and you got Fed'd for a while?

Regardless I'm still in. Need a little fun.
I believe I'm in as well.

BenDover

I'm in.
keep us posted
Prime numbers are bad luck.
(2010.Jul.22 02:54 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't we try to do this last April and it got canned and you got Fed'd for a while?

Regardless I'm still in. Need a little fun.

ehh.... it was sorta successful. exams kept me busy so i couldnt play towards the end of the month, but the winner still got paid and everyone else got refunded when i stopped playing.

If you're in, just send me the dates you wanna pick in August. 3,000$ per pick.
i'll update and post my spreadsheet and let you guys know who picked what periodically.

*just because a day has already been picked by someone else doesnt mean you cant pick it either. this contest will most likely have multiple winners.

BenDover

fix that shit LOL i kept trying to get it off my screen before I realized it was your image

[Image: 77482278.png]
[/quote]

catalyst

what crime?
(2010.Jul.22 08:24 PM)catalyst Wrote: [ -> ]what crime?

Based on this month, probably Decatur International Airpart Security

catalyst

(2010.Jul.22 08:26 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.22 08:24 PM)catalyst Wrote: [ -> ]what crime?

Based on this month, probably Decatur International Airpart Security

lol, yeah, i didn't look a the attempts, just a glance at the crimes and percents
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's