AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Would you vote more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if there were rewards for it? Like if we got an amount of cash or something?
Duh........

Zen
yes, every other game i play gives rewards for voting. a credit per vote or 5 ap (maybe vary it per level) would get people voting i think. i haven't voted in about 6 months, but i already have voted 10 times today on my other game due to free energy rewards.
I spoke with Zen about it briefly. She said that we are so far down on the ratings charts that we don't get much traffic. But more votes increases our rankings and such, and I think rewarding us for voting would be a great way to build that up more.
Should put vote on the side bar. Most of the time, it's because people don't think about voting unless they see it during their routine.
(2010.Jul.22 01:49 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Should put vote on the side bar. Most of the time, it's because people don't think about voting unless they see it during their routine.

This^^
(2010.Jul.22 01:49 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Should put vote on the side bar. Most of the time, it's because people don't think about voting unless they see it during their routine.

I refuse to vote unless it's on the sidebar or home page.

DirkDanja

I'm refuse to vote if I'm not rewarded with something
I'm refuse to vote if I'm not rewarded with something
Reference URL's