AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Human Member vs. Cyborg Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

TheGeek

For those who have yet to notice, now based on your spent humanity and your current humanity, your status window will show you as either a cyborg or human member... Interesting.

Any speculation as to what this may do in the near future? =]

psheehan78

What would robocop be considered?
ummmm he is 99% cyborg and 1% human. notice - he has half a brain and half a face and the rest of his body is metal. go go cyborg man Smile
ok, will this help/hurt in combat?
From a lower lvl member POV i see this as being great gains in the short view but if you are planning on playing here for a while then over a period of time I think itll be beneficial to be more human, increased training gains
from my experience so far, having more humanity doesnt really do much for refreshing happiness. i increased 2 levels and + 1 total humanity and my happiness refresh went up 1 point, but its supposed to go up more with levels isnt it? AND humanity? um... yeah.

pointless

TheGeek

This discussion is more on the basis of you cyborg/human status, not the benefit of cybernetic implants. =] We're speculating what this distinction may soon entail.
we be responding to wolverine

<3 u escalate

TheGeek

Ah, I believe there was a misunderstanding. Wolvie was asking if your status would effect combat =] not his implants.

psheehan78

The only thing implants effect is how much guys stare at you, Cyborg or not.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's