AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: why is Tom Tom banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

ShadowKid

Let me guess it was preacher?

americanpsycho

It was kind of funny. His post made me laugh like hell.
Link to his post? Or was it removed?

Either way, he's banned for now. Doesn't matter why, just that he is.
he was banned for making comments about g2's kids
he couldnt keep his dong in his bag
(2010.Jul.18 01:00 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]he couldnt keep his dong in his bag

unsheath'd
(2010.Jul.18 12:56 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]he was banned for making comments about g2's kids

wasn't g2. i think it was something about touching kids. a lil too far, even for this group of pervs.
(2010.Jul.18 03:17 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.18 12:56 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]he was banned for making comments about g2's kids

wasn't g2. i think it was something about touching kids. a lil too far, even for this group of pervs.

blackclouds i believe
(2010.Jul.18 03:59 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.18 03:17 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]

blackclouds i believe

It was about BC and his children. It was offensive, but, imo, waaay more offensive stuff has been thrown around without consequence...

cheetah

(2010.Jul.18 04:50 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ][

It was about BC and his children. It was offensive, but, imo, waaay more offensive stuff has been thrown around without consequence...

Yeh, way more has been said, and sometimes by mods, double rules for them
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's