AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: thanks zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i managed to get about 50k xp out of yesterday. well worth the one win i managed to get for my team. grats to g2 and bird. i bet you guys had more fun with what you where doing then the actual contest.
Memorandum

To: Bird and G2.........

Thru: Zen

Dear Bird and G2,

I still got mine.....about 60k. It's too bad you didn't let the other folks participate. Your tandem effectively took out a lot of players who can't afford the stims or travel costs to search out other targets. So much for contests.........

Boo

Sincerely,
Wraith
they are playing the game asshole, to bad if you dont like how they are doing it.
Didn't say I didn't like it...........

I got what I needed.......as if you speak for them bottomfeeder.......
fuck off wraith.
So easy you are..............*press button*

Dnbrocks performs.......You are much like the other.........
I'm with dnbrocks on this one, I applaud g2 and spacebirds efforts.
(2010.Jul.17 12:52 AM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with dnbrocks on this one, I applaud g2 and spacebirds efforts.

make no mistake, so do i. no sarcasm in congratulating them on their efforts. well done agian dudes.

DirkDanja

That's a win for even's
POW...he'll feel that in the morning

WTG G2 and SB
Okay.....I guess I have to push Dirks shit in so he know how it feels......
(2010.Jul.17 01:43 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]Okay.....I guess I have to push Dirks drek in so he know how it feels......

How is that........Don't worry I got those pesky pimples on your butt........Stop crying......

You pound Juice to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 168
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's