AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Facebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010.Jul.12 04:35 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to have something set up like world at war does, or farm ville on face book?

Would get the name out.

not really sure what a hell farmville is, and I'm not too familiar with facebook. You would have to elaborate. Are you talking about an added program, advertising, or being linked to another site? I know, I'm still in the dark ages. Somehow I missed the whole facebook craze, went right over my head
(2010.Jul.19 03:24 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.12 04:35 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to have something set up like world at war does, or farm ville on face book?

Would get the name out.

not really sure what a hell farmville is, and I'm not too familiar with facebook. You would have to elaborate. Are you talking about an added program, advertising, or being linked to another site? I know, I'm still in the dark ages. Somehow I missed the whole facebook craze, went right over my head

facebook sucks, you aint missin much
no myspace sucks dingus. facebook is semi-ok.

farmville is a game played by homosexuals such as mock and conrad. no point to it, just a gathering place for fruitcups.
yeah, but I still don't know what mock is suggesting. Does he/do you want to link al up to facebook? I'm thinking that would cost a bunch of money.

I know what facebook is b/c I had to teach my mom how to upload pics on it, just not interested
I may be mistaken, he might be talking about the side bar ads. But I would guess he was talking about a fan page? Yes, there is a group, but there isn't a fan page. Which is basically like a regular page but set up for a band, business, game, celeb or cause. People "like" it instead of adding it (or them) as a friend.
It is simply an application inside facebook, more like a SIM

Na Mean?
[Image: Like1.png]
Cano. Every time you post that stupid banner I will hosp you!

just sayin!
(2010.Jul.20 07:23 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Cano. Every time you post that stupid banner I will hosp you!

just sayin!

[Image: Like1.png]
hahahahaha...you asked for it!
Round 1
HighAgain misses Canosoup!
Canosoup hits HighAgain for 29 damage. HighAgain resists 28 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 2
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 159 damage. Canosoup resists 21 for a total of 138 damage.
Canosoup misses HighAgain!
Round 3
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 192 damage. Canosoup resists 18 for a total of 174 damage.
Round 4
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 199 damage. Canosoup resists 33 for a total of 166 damage.
Round 5
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 280 damage. Canosoup resists 21 for a total of 259 damage.
Round 6
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 228 damage. Canosoup resists 23 for a total of 205 damage.
Round 7
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 226 damage. Canosoup resists 19 for a total of 207 damage.
Canosoup hits HighAgain for 39 damage. HighAgain resists 38 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 8
HighAgain hits Canosoup for 713 damage. Canosoup resists 20 for a total of 693 damage.
HighAgain defeated Canosoup.
You pound Canosoup to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 93
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's