AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: hospitalization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

americanpsycho

Is hospitalizing decided randomly or does a player who is unequipped get more time?
randomly son.

americanpsycho

Anybody know the longest hospitalization Time ever?
746 minutes by inpace.
inpace is a bad@ss

americanpsycho

I don't think so. The last time he hospitalized me I was not even in there for an hour. I don't think he is very strong.
Round 1
SoberDingo hits azimuth for 232 damage. azimuth resists 107 for a total of 125 damage.
azimuth hits SoberDingo for 297 damage. SoberDingo resists 46 for a total of 251 damage.
Round 2
SoberDingo misses azimuth!
azimuth hits SoberDingo for 236 damage. SoberDingo resists 54 for a total of 182 damage.
Round 3
SoberDingo hits azimuth for 202 damage. azimuth resists 102 for a total of 100 damage.
azimuth misses SoberDingo!
Round 4
SoberDingo hits azimuth for 304 damage. azimuth resists 135 for a total of 169 damage.
azimuth hits SoberDingo for 893 damage. SoberDingo resists 45 for a total of 848 damage.
Round 5
SoberDingo misses azimuth!
azimuth hits SoberDingo for 229 damage. SoberDingo resists 38 for a total of 191 damage.
Round 6
azimuth hits SoberDingo for 200 damage. SoberDingo resists 52 for a total of 148 damage.
SoberDingo hits azimuth for 295 damage. azimuth resists 106 for a total of 189 damage.
Round 7
SoberDingo hits azimuth for 855 damage. azimuth resists 80 for a total of 775 damage.
azimuth misses SoberDingo!
Round 8
SoberDingo hits azimuth for 235 damage. azimuth resists 79 for a total of 156 damage.
azimuth hits SoberDingo for 641 damage. SoberDingo resists 41 for a total of 600 damage.
azimuth defeated SoberDingo.
You pound SoberDingo to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 79

it's pretty random.

americanpsycho

Aw

Did you guys know Dingus is my uncle outside of game.
(2010.Jul.08 06:03 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]Aw

MUUUULTI!!!

nah jk... I tried to get my fiance into the game but it fizzled -- no time.

Is that so? is he equally as random with his dissertations ingame as out?
(2010.Jul.08 06:46 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.08 06:03 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]Aw

I want to put my parts inside your parts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's