AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

traumakush

When are the defense / attack records coming back? I like cumulative statistics.

?

Signed,

Curious George
good question
me too. it would be nice to have back. ive asked this before myself.

time for a new bitccch from me.

i lost over 500 EXP by losing to axel johnson - a level "66" and the strongest NPC in the game.

wtf

also...has anyone beaten this guy yet? just curious bc i may start zercking him if not.
Connie did you finally give your belt to VS? (The rightful owners)
(2010.Jul.08 10:23 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]also...has anyone beaten this guy yet? just curious bc i may start zercking him if not.

I think pun has beaten him a couple of times before. Not sure though. He talked about him sometimes biting off on him though
(2010.Jul.08 10:23 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]me too. it would be nice to have back. ive asked this before myself.

time for a new bitccch from me.

i lost over 500 EXP by losing to axel johnson - a level "66" and the strongest NPC in the game.

wtf

also...has anyone beaten this guy yet? just curious bc i may start zercking him if not.

Pun said that he beat him a couple times.
I've beaten him a few times.
Tom giving the guy a hand job doesn't count.
Oh...
(2010.Jul.08 10:34 AM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Connie did you finally give your belt to VS? (The rightful owners)

especially now that i'm back. however VS is still in retirement for the time being, so no belt stealing yet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's