AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we all love contests/competitions here in our little land of addicts. and one of the most liked contests we ever did was the battle ground. well my bored ass self thought, what if there were a battle ground district permanently open, that you paid to go to and once there you would be put into a tourney of sorts of anyone within your powerlevel range that was also in the district. if someone beat you in the district you get booted back to whichever district you came from to the hosp with full health. winner takes money from peeps traveling there.

could be set up so you can only go once a day or week, be attackable from serious up. only have the peeps around your powerlevel attackable to you.

thoughts?
i like
abit more thought and it would be a nice addition, maybe if the tourny only started after a set minimum of people have entered, and with a update of how many people are currently entered etc..
im diggin this idea!
great idea. it's nice to dream. We've been asking for this in some form since they did the last one. It's like zen comes up with a great idea and never uses it again for some unknown reason. Confused
I agree I think this game would be even better, if there was some sort of battleground . . . whether it be a tourney format or what not, it would be nice to have an attack system format available daily.

I have thought about setting this up myself, making brackets and such, would there be any interest?
(2010.Jun.28 01:09 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]I agree I think this game would be even better, if there was some sort of battleground . . . whether it be a tourney format or what not, it would be nice to have an attack system format available daily.

I have thought about setting this up myself, making brackets and such, would there be any interest?

would be kinda hard to match players that are close if we was to do it on our own since lvl really dont mean jack anymore. theres mid lvl 20's that can smoke mid lvl 40's lol

but i would be down for a ladder match, throw some tables and chairs in to!!

DirkDanja

even caged ladder matches
(2010.Jun.28 02:18 PM)freeksta3798 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.28 01:09 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]I agree I think this game would be even better, if there was some sort of battleground . . . whether it be a tourney format or what not, it would be nice to have an attack system format available daily.

would be kinda hard to match players that are close if we was to do it on our own since lvl really dont mean jack anymore. theres mid lvl 20's that can smoke mid lvl 40's lol

but i would be down for a ladder match, throw some tables and chairs in to!!

Yeah the tough part is matching talent, but there could just be matches instead of tourney's. Best of 7 matches, switching attacker and defender, The "Champ" would get home field advantage and the decision to attack 1st or 2nd. People could bet money with each, it would be a lot easier to just get two guys who were close and people would be interested in seeing them battle it out than 8 ppl for a tourney who would be close. Would any high level guys be interested in squaring off? What would be a good match-up that would go back and forth in wins?
that would be bad ass if we had a district that stripped armour and weapons and we fought with stuff laying around, pipes, chairs, tables, crap like that lol. then a tag team or 2 weaker on 1 stronger.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's