AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Question about Gang Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you have no gang points if someone does an individual battle they get none, is this correct?

If they declare war and you don't touch their hideout they will get just basic points for the war is this correct?

Example:

Gang A declares on Gang B. Gang B has no gang points, doesn't hit their hideout at all. Do they only get points like they were hitting an offline gang?

jovany

the individual battle is right i dont know about the rest though :cry:

strt182

I do know that if a gang has zero gang points PVP in gang battle is useless however hitting their hideout will net points. been there done that.
Gang war vs Headquarters generate points

Gang battles vs gang members exchanges points already in play, and when the other gang doesn't have any marbles to lose, you don't get a marble to beat them.
Druchii Wrote:Gang war vs Headquarters generate points

Gang battles vs gang members exchanges points already in play, and when the other gang doesn't have any marbles to lose, you don't get a marble to beat them.

so does that mean if you do not attack the other gangs hideout at all and ignore the war, do you get just a base amount. I have been told that if you attack the hideouts and lose, you will lose more points than if you were all offline, is this correct?
I don't think you lose the points for having your fort beaten,whether you participate or sit back and do nothing. the only points you lose from your vault are from losses in pvp.
So my question is: do you get more points if the other gang attacks your hideout or repairs their own? Lets say my gang to declare on is 30 points, if I heal 1/2 my hideout during war, will the opposing gang get more than 30 points? Or is I attack their hideout and still lose, will they get more than the 30?

Marlo

Nope. No difference.
not to Hijack but, does anyone see a difference when they use Protect and Backup....cuz i dont

filthymick

JaySin Wrote:not to Hijack but, does anyone see a difference when they use Protect and Backup....cuz i dont

not to hijack but,....:::proceeds to do it any ways:::

WHAT A JERK!!!!!

just kiddin buddy lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's