AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Set Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

smidge

LMAO lol

mudpies

homie be running a nuggle/stinkfoot thread here.

(if you must know, ya gotta go to PT and ask what it means to be nuggle'd)

dayute

nuggle'd
Ghetto Spelling Bee

James came home from school disappointed. "I hate English, dem teachers are always changing stuff".

Mother: "James, have you been using bad words and writing dirty notes again?"

James: "Naw, momma, I sware I didn't. I used all of my spelling words in a sentence like the teacher say, but the teacher, she gave me an "F".

1. HOTEL - My Momma said that she ain' gon tell her friend Rhonda nothing else, cause that HOTEL everthang she know.

2. HONOR ROLL - We was playing bidwiz on the stoop the other day and man, I was HONORROLL.

3. PLANET - Leroy got arrested cause he got him some seed to grow weed, and he PLANET in the backyard.

4. DISMAY - I went for a blood test, the doctor pulled out a needle and said DISMAY hurt a little.

5. OMELETTE - I should punch you for what you jes said but OMELETTE it go dis time.

6. STAIRWAY - Getting high is stupid. It makes you STAIRWAY into space.

7. MOBILE - I went to buy some food, I was short on cash, and my man said gimme one MOBILE.

8. DEFENSE - I saw this dude running from the! cops, but he hopped DEFENSE and got away.

9. AFRO - I got so mad at my girl, AFRO a lamp at her.

10. AFTERMATH - I don't feel like being at school today so AFTERMATH, I'm out.

11. LOCKET - I slam the door so hard, I LOCKET.

12. DOMINEERING - My girl's birthday was yesterday, so I got her a DOMINEERING.

13 KENYA - I needed money for the subway, so I axe a stranger KENYA spare some change.

14. DERANGE - DERANGE is where da deer and da antelope play.

15 DATA - At my basketball game, I scored thirty points My coach say DATA boy.

16. BEWARE - I asked the man at the unemployment office, "Is dis BEWARE I can get a job?"

17. DIMENSION - I be tall, dark, handsome and not DIMENSION smart.

18. COATROOM - The judge said, "One more outburst, you'll be thrown out de COATROOM."

19. DECIDE - My boy fronting' like he love his girl but eribody know he got a couple of chicks on DECIDE.

20. FASCINATE - Her dress got 10 buttons, but she so big she can't FASCINATE.
or you can speak like pimpsta any time you want with the ebonics translator..
http://joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp

pimpsta101

yeah you ni@@as gotta play Gangsterrpg dawg i will ride da freak out of all yall cuz, you tryin me.

mudpies

pimpsta101 Wrote:i will ride da freak out of all yall

I don't do dudes, sorry.

pimpsta101

please dawg somebody teach diss dude hot to talk

psheehan78

Don't ask me... I'm not sure hot to talk myself.
I believe that the rules state no racist remarks.....not sure but last time i checked N****s was racist.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's