AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: crime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

pimpsta101

what are crimes a level11 person can do that doesnt fail often?

psheehan78

Do the three shells con game. I can get it like 3 outa 4 times!

Thor

Stealing cars, the ones at 9 and 12 ap i think can be done fairly easy. I could be wrong though, it's been a while for me.

smidge

think cars are a little high for lvl 11...clunkers...and if you can't do that...stick to the airport

dayute

I've moved up to the coin con. I get it almost every time now. I'm scared to try the bigger crimes.

smidge

I know its a little scary...but you have to move onto muggings at some point...or you'll always wonder if you could have made it...

psheehan78

The best thing to do is buy your way to 7 intel and do the complex meth lab. It makes you 1000+ almost every time.
sheehan is right, and you can probably do clunkers at level 10 so youre good to go w/ the clunkers

qorete

i get the clunker 3 out of 4 times,the car 1 out of 2 and the simple meth lab 2 out of 5.Damn i am good

mudpies

I'm almost to lvl 7 intel, and I have a harder time with the simple meth lab than I do with the complex lab. not that I'm complaining. It will be a good day when i can make bank all the time on the complex and that good day will be soon.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's