AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Tommi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I laid low for a few weeks, trying to see where things go. But you, you, you dont say much of anything. Im single handedly trying to throw out any fluff into these lame ass forums that I can. Put your ass_hat_ on and join back in. All of you other **** feel free to join in on any thread also.
[Image: PeterGriffin.gif]
tommi is SV now, he will no longer be able to comment in the forums.

they voted.
I can't say anything naughty anymore, like -uck, -iss, -ickhead, -ock -uggling -hunder -unt, or anything like that. I've become a priest.
(2010.Jun.17 09:54 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I've become a priest.

I didn't know we could have classes now, this could bring back my activity. I wanna be a thief.
(2010.Jun.17 09:54 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I can't say anything naughty anymore, like -uck, -iss, -ickhead, -ock -uggling -hunder -unt, or anything like that. I've become a priest.

so you play with the alter boys then?
(2010.Jun.17 09:54 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I can't say anything naughty anymore, like -uck, -iss, -ickhead, -ock -uggling -hunder -unt, or anything like that. I've become a priest.

Sad when a lame gang decides what and when you can say what you want. At least in VS you could say almost what you wanted until cheeter decided you had gone too far. Rolleyes

You S O B !!! Put that Fing hat on!!!!!Twisted
Actually, they've encouraged me to raise Hell...But I don't know who to do it with. Maybe I'll just go nuts in the forums for a while and disappear for another while.
(2010.Jun.17 09:56 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]

so you play with the alter boys then?

Ahhh The Bishop Returneth?

Just some helpful advice for priests don't get caught with a dead hooker or a live boy.
(2010.Jun.18 11:53 PM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]

Just some helpful advice for priests don't get caught with a dead hooker or a live boy.

I've been caught with both, but I just get transferred and forgiven. Pope's really on me, though. Took the ruler right to my wrists and told me 'Let that be a lesson to you' in gibberish. I just said I'll do it again and left. Boy, was his smile when he thought I was agreeing with him big.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's