AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: That's one helluva hit Raf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010.Jun.15 12:29 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]NPC hits arent counted in POI.
BTW Nice smack Raf =)

npc's seem to be counted nowadays.
Ramon Wiley
Attack Result Loss
Opponent's Level 58
Initial Hit Points 100%
Experience Points Earned -35.6
Last Action Time Jun 14 2010 - 11:54:01 pm
Weapon Used Melee
Armor Worn Yes
Hits 9
Damage Dealt 1982
Damage Resisted 826
Best Hit 302
Hits from Opponent(s) 14
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 4998
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 800
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 2572
Hospital Minutes 23

Fallout

Kudos to Zen for handing out that much needed shotgun upgrade.

It obviously needed the help Rolleyes
(2010.Jun.15 04:23 PM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]Kudos to Zen for handing out that much needed shotgun upgrade.

It obviously needed the help Rolleyes

c'mon ronin...why so cynical? clearly this gives the best balance.
It is definitely has nothing to do with RAF being the highest leveled player in the game. Oh wait, I bet it does.
level means shit for hits dude. you should know that, it's all about equipment, skills, and stats
(2010.Jun.15 05:06 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]level means drek for hits dude. you should know that, it's all about equipment, skills, and stats

used to be...go shotty or go home...
(2010.Jun.15 05:06 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]level means drek for hits dude. you should know that, it's all about equipment, skills, and stats

How about this? I use 20 energy to attack. RAF uses a lot more than that. If you look at the POI he isn't even a top ten player anymore. I think level and randomness have most to do with it. Anyone who says level is not important has their head up SK's ass.

Fallout

(2010.Jun.15 05:56 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]

How about this? I use 20 energy to attack. RAF uses a lot more than that. If you look at the POI he isn't even a top ten player anymore. I think level and randomness have most to do with it. Anyone who says level is not important has their head up SK's arse.

Yeah it clearly had nothing to do with the recent shotgun boost because Raf was always at the top of the crit list based on his level right?Rolleyes

The only thing level gives you is a few extra hit points against your opponent which can make a difference in a tough fight. It has ZERO bearing on critical hits.

Since you are neither a high level player or have any decent battle stats you should stop talking out of your ass because you really have no idea what you are talking about.
level does influence your mysterious "power level"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's