AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Attacking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Halebop

Why can't I attack another player? I have full Energy, and the player I'm trying to attack is same level as me, and is "Healthy".

Am I doing something wrong?

mudpies

you're probably not in the same district.

Dresicos

Yeah. You must not be in the same district. Sorry.

Halebop

Ahh, thanks alot!
Now I can attack the people I want to Smile

mudpies

you can attack me if you want to.

Dresicos

Haha. Attack whoever you want. Just watch out who you do, because if they are in a gang, usually the rest of their gang is going to make your life miserable. So..do watch out about the people you attack. Smile
only if you attack them online, otherwise their gang will probably forgive you Smile or if you mug them or hospitalize them

smidge

...depends which gang ur talking about.

Dresicos

abysmalpoptart Wrote:only if you attack them online, otherwise their gang will probably forgive you Smile or if you mug them or hospitalize them

Right, but also, it DOES depend on which gang you're talking about. Many gangs won't forgive you at all. They will make your game time miserable. That's why I watch who I attack. Usually I don't attack people in gangs, but I might, to take my chance. Never know..

Thor

Dresicos Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:only if you attack them online, otherwise their gang will probably forgive you Smile or if you mug them or hospitalize them

Right, but also, it DOES depend on which gang you're talking about. Many gangs won't forgive you at all. They will make your game time miserable. That's why I watch who I attack. Usually I don't attack people in gangs, but I might, to take my chance. Never know..
You should never have to be afraid to do offline attacks, gang or not. It's the game and the only way to level. If people are threatening you (or worst), send me a mail in game, I'll make sure they know how this game works. Make sure those are offline attacks though.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's