AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: military assault discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody highly ranked in this, and does it have a damage cap? How exactly does it work?
doesn't your gun do enough damage to hideouts already? -.-
No it doesn't. But I am curious about M.A. nonetheless.
I am MA lvl 5... with the new Shotty I have the odd stray hit of 78, peppered with 72's and 73's
Even tough I recognize the high hideout dmg to be nice, I think it is much more usefull to both you (and your gang) to be training mainly personal skills that make you stronger somehow (weapons or defensive).

What the younger ones have seen in 2010 is something that had not happened in a long time, but I had seen it before. ON a smaller scale, when the 499ers splitted. A long time ago.

So, the truth is, AL is pretty much in a situation to survive to anything. It could very well have only like 5 players in here some day. But the game will survive.

What do not survive "time" in Decatur are gangs. They evolve, they change, they adapt, etc. But can always die.

I'm with Poppy on this. Less gang wars, more crimes.

Some new skills would be nice too. Like, a crime $ boost skill, or a bonus % to the possible number of rounds in a fight before the cops get you. Or a skill to hurt cyborgs (% of boost to attack hits on cyborg AL members)
i think it is a pointless skill, i have rank 3 and still manage to hit for 1 damage fairly regularly. If it doesn't even boost your minimum damage its not worth it IMO. Preacher is right, train weapon and armor skills.
(2010.Jun.14 11:25 AM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]i think it is a pointless skill, i have rank 3 and still manage to hit for 1 damage fairly regularly. If it doesn't even boost your minimum damage its not worth it IMO. Preacher is right, train weapon and armor skills.

Jesus, dude.... Are people still complaining about this? It raises the overall average. It says right in the god damn explanation! Scream
(2010.Jun.14 11:46 AM)Canosoup Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.14 11:25 AM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]i think it is a pointless skill, i have rank 3 and still manage to hit for 1 damage fairly regularly. If it doesn't even boost your minimum damage its not worth it IMO. Preacher is right, train weapon and armor skills.

Jesus, dude.... Are people still complaining about this? It raises the overall average. It says right in the god damn explanation! Scream

Cano, someone asked what we tought of the skill, so we are responding.

Chill out dude, you should start smoking again Wink
(2010.Jun.14 11:46 AM)Canosoup Wrote: [ -> ]

Reading comprehension is a reach for some.

Nice sig, preach. Ill dig out your last one when I get to a computer.
(2010.Jun.14 12:47 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]Reading comprehension is a reach for some.

Nice sig, preach. Ill dig out your last one when I get to a computer.

Hey, I won't pretend I win them all, but that one did make me smile.

Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's