AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: forum failfest 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
where'd it go? mods, you really shouldn't protect those that bring it on themselves.
I think the mods should get a friggin' gold star for burning those threads. A little late, but we only have one or two active mods. Anyway, thanks wiping that from existence Wink

well, maybe they shouldn't have been completely burned, but they had to be modded. It should have been locked after about the 10th post, but we have a mod shortage
Even though it did take someone a while to get to it, you have to admit watching someone make that big of an a** of themselves in public is kind of amusing, at least for those of us watching.
Kind of like watching someone smack their head into a wall and not learning from the first experience Smile

deathishere

(2010.Jun.11 08:43 PM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]Even though it did take someone a while to get to it, you have to admit watching someone make that big of an a** of themselves in public is kind of amusing, at least for those of us watching.
Kind of like watching someone smack their head into a wall and not learning from the first experience Smile

Tell me more, i missed it?

KevinD

(2010.Jun.11 09:03 PM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.11 08:43 PM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]Even though it did take someone a while to get to it, you have to admit watching someone make that big of an a** of themselves in public is kind of amusing, at least for those of us watching.

Tell me more, i missed it?

CUT YOUR GUT.

that's the story
Can someone please provide a brief synopsis?
(2010.Jun.11 11:49 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please provide a brief synopsis?

Later.
Brief synopsis:

A low lvl player decided to start sh*t and a hate thread, could not back it up, then attempted a bashing spree of many gangs and players. In which he could not spell and his cut downs were of the male genitalia nature, which could cause one to question his sexual preferences.

In Summary:

If you don't have it, don't try to bring it. If you do bring it, make sure both your stats and your mouth can back it up.

And lastly, if you bring your sh*t to a public forum, expect that the rest of us are going to bring popcorn to watch the bashing you get in return!

Winky
(2010.Jun.11 11:49 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please provide a brief synopsis?

u can mail me ingame for details if you really care, really isn't worth going into here (unless cuturgut feels like having another meltdown)
I think I actually saw that attentionwhore thread.... Ninja
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's