AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Idea to make intelligence more useful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

OnwardTowardTheGlory

Stupid, good, indifferent....throwing it out there either way.

What if a whole new sabotage feature was added to the game? A player could temporarily sabotage another player's weapon/armor by using stealth to temporarily steal the gun. Successes could be something like, "causes gun to malfunction for 15 rounds of next fight" or "replaced bullets with less effective ones to lower damage for next fight." Similar ideas with armor.

Give a player X amount of tries per set time period. Success rate is based on intelligence level and difficulty of sabotage measure attempted. The caveat, failures show up in the opposing player's event notices. Good way to create more wars.
Not to bad...But what would use to sabotage...ap?

OnwardTowardTheGlory

Oh yeah...probably ap, but either would work. Could even have successes use none at all to make it more appealing

Aqualung451

I like it, but would have to buy expendable tools, and use ap. Maybe even let people work together for better odds.

deathishere

(2010.Jun.18 01:51 AM)Aqualung451 Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, but would have to buy expendable tools, and use ap. Maybe even let people work together for better odds.

allo allo allo
Im pretty sure anything is hard to implement into a game like AL, let alone a "whole new feature"...one thing changes many and also takes hours of testing, I'd assume...you'd have a better chance suggesting something simple that would be easy to implement.
(2010.Jun.18 11:46 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]Im pretty sure anything is hard to implement into a game like AL, let alone a "whole new feature"...one thing changes many and also takes hours of testing, I'd assume...you'd have a better chance suggesting something simple that would be easy to implement.

like casual fridays?

americanpsycho

I am surprised to see so few skills

No skills related to crime. I like to hit the roulette table in game and if my character was skilled at gambling that would be great.

The sabotage skill, kind of out there but so are the cyberware.
(2010.Jun.22 08:01 AM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised to see so few skills

No skills related to crime. I like to hit the roulette table in game and if my character was skilled at gambling that would be great.

The sabotage skill, kind of out there but so are the cyberware.

i don't normally bring this up with younger players but get some time under your belt do you have rank in any skills at all yet?

americanpsycho

I don't normally read Your posts, but really Guy. You do not have to quote or comment on everything I post. I am now putting you on the ignore list because you can't seem to tell me
Anything usefull
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's