AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang battle attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey i don't know about anyone else but i have accidently just used the leave option about 3 times now i think that the option of "gang battle" should be first in the "attack type!" who would rather leave an opponent you are at war with? i mean come on . . .

anyone else agree with that? or have that happen? or am i the only "dummy"
I think it's a matter of slowing down and choosing, rather than shifting something. Calm down and pick what you want.
i suggested this the first/second day. it seems like a simple enough thing to change.
It's simple and unneeded. It takes another moment to merely click 'gang battle,' then fight.

mudpies

TommiTheTaco Wrote:It's simple and unneeded. It takes another moment to merely click 'gang battle,' then fight.

I disagree. It is needed. Not everyone is coolly taking their time to attack, some folks are in a rush and make mistakes.

or they're potheads and forget.
Damn what was i gonna type.....i Forgot!
well, it wouldnt be a negative addition, it would be kinda useful, but we could live without it
it can make a big difference. we all know how time is key in these pvp battles. a second can make a diff between hosp stay or not...and we've all hit "leave" on accident.
I havent but then again it doesnt really matter which one I hit lol
Yeah, I noticed.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's