AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Deaths Anarchy?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

BSOXXX

OK superdave getting out of fed jail. i dont really understand that being that zen even said she caught him in lies while he was in fed jail, but his last reason was good enough to get out.... but the part that really gets me is how he became president of deaths anrarchy? when they were all fed jailed spike was pres. now superdave is president. spike couldnt have given him presidency being that he is still in fed jail.... can anyone help me figure this out?
Weird thing is, i think superdave was more active when he was in fedjail..

General Info
Name: SuperDave [24993]
User Class: Cyborg Member
User Level: 32
Signed Up: July 8, 2008 4:07:53 pm
Last Active: May 29, 2010 10:40:48 am
Last Action: 2 days 23 hours 54 seconds ago
agreed with this...i believe that the same thing happened a while ago

BSOXXX

yea i noticed that too mac. he was on every day crying to get out of jail, then finally is released becomes pres of the gang and leaves for days......
(2010.Jun.01 08:48 AM)BSOXXX Wrote: [ -> ]yea i noticed that too mac. he was on every day crying to get out of jail, then finally is released becomes pres of the gang and leaves for days......

Maybe he's just less active because only 1 person is playing his account now lol
(2010.Jun.01 08:32 AM)BSOXXX Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone help me figure this out?

i cant figure out why anyone cares.

pheonixfyre

I thought it was one person playing 3 accounts?
I fall into the camp of not caring.

That being said, however, I believe the rule is that if the president of the gang emails Zen asking her to give presidency to someone else, she will do it.

Just because Spike is feded doesn't mean he can't email her to give presidency to someone else.
Yeah. It's especially easy when it's the same person.
What I dont understand is why you people even care. That's the real mystery here.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's