AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WARNING!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

deathishere

No one mess with United States Marine Corps they will hire hits on you to the cows come home.....
(2010.May.25 06:19 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]No one mess with United States Marine Corps they will hire hits on you to the cows come home.....

P.s don't have sex with monkeys
So, hire hits too. I heard they r anonymous
Or if you aren't a pansy attack them yourself! Eek What a scary idea!
(2010.May.25 06:19 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]No one mess with United States Marine Corps they will hire hits on you to the cows come home.....

P.s don't have sex with monkeys

sounds like you are afraid? or this is a ploy to try and get other gangs to attack them.

Weak
The Jedi mind tricks don't work on this one

yoda'd
Marine Corps! I'm cheaper. Holla at yo boy!

P.S. this should be in trade moderator.
I feel like starting a Hosp war just to mess with them. Winky
You could hire me. I'll throw down on their gang and hosp them when they start paying for hosps on me. Believe me when I say their money will run out faster than my CP and time to bust their heads open.
(2010.May.25 10:27 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You could hire me. I'll throw down on their gang and hosp them when they start paying for hosps on me. Believe me when I say their money will run out faster than my CP and time to bust their heads open.

I'll hire you. how much for a BJ?
I only suck toes, man. Sorry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's