AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Predator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
best of 5, howl...for 25k? my first time was 102 so you should have the head start.
(2010.Jun.14 05:23 PM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]F.U and leave him alone (SB + HOWL)

VOTE FOR MEGATRON

Vote shadowkid for _bytch of the year! When I get out of the hospital you are going in.
Let the headhunting begin.............

So much for mods........Bwahahahahaaaaaaaa
was a bit of a joke...we'd never even think about going toe-to toe with warlords Rolleyes
Quote:I am farging cured of dork heads and little whores hijacking good threads.I'm about to blow a gasket I swear with all the farging nubs who cannot stay on farging target.
Its the same old knob heads,farging around and just when a good discussion gets going,frag it all up with some drek.

Stay on farging topic you farging morons.If you want to frag around go to off the wall,and farging jump off it

$1 for the player who recognize who said this piece of art.....^^^^

No search....no google....just from your memory....
Thor

(2010.Jun.15 01:39 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Thor

blech...

why man, why?
I want you inside me
(2010.Jun.15 12:37 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I am farging cured of dork heads and little whores hijacking good threads.I'm about to blow a gasket I swear with all the farging nubs who cannot stay on farging target.
Its the same old knob heads,farging around and just when a good discussion gets going,frag it all up with some drek.

Stay on farging topic you farging morons.If you want to frag around go to off the wall,and farging jump off it

$1 for the player who recognize who said this piece of art.....^^^^

No search....no google....just from your memory....
BUMP....this is a piece of art....$3.14 for the player who recognize this post....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's