AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Word on the street is there will be a Faggot-Fest tomorrow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FYI..
Word on the street is that Tommi is going to have some ridiculous trains tomorrow.
(2010.May.20 05:43 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Word on the street is that Tommi is going to have some ridiculous trains tomorrow.

word on the street is who cares and also damn language filter it was meant to say faggot_ fest not smoke fest.
word on the street is that bird is the word........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184
(2010.May.20 05:43 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Word on the street is that Tommi is going to have some ridiculous trains tomorrow.

You must be a retard if you're telling anyone my business. Better sleep on your words next time you want to talk about me.

KooterKing

word on the street is that anyone who has a post in each thread on the main page is a homo
(2010.May.20 07:14 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

You must be a retard if you're telling anyone my business. Better sleep on your words next time you want to talk about me.

And you yell at me for hosping him.
(2010.May.20 07:19 PM)KooterKing Wrote: [ -> ]word on the street is that anyone who has a post in each thread on the main page is a homo

lol, they said homeowner, clean the jizz out of your ears.
Reference URL's