AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: From Pun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have lost the drive to play anymore. Ever since the H4H crew started up again I find I can no longer compete on the level that I once did. Just like in Talladega Nights its best I quit while on top. We both know cheetah will sleep with the first person who passes me. I love you Dingus and will miss you (full on homo)
he's just stuck in traffic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc
hahahaha...big ben,

From Zeon: " Now and day?"
lol Rambo won't be happy to hear he was forgotten after only 30 days of inactivity because Pun was 4 days inactive
bla bla bla
(2010.May.19 01:27 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I have lost the drive to play anymore. Ever since the H4H crew started up again I find I can no longer compete on the level that I once did. Just like in Talladega Nights its best I quit while on top. We both know cheetah will sleep with the first person who passes me. I love you Dingus and will miss you (full on homo)

Sucks to be three timed........
(2010.May.19 01:59 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]lol Rambo won't be happy to hear he was forgotten after only 30 days of inactivity because Pun was 4 days inactive

Who is Rambo?
(2010.May.19 06:59 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.19 01:59 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]lol Rambo won't be happy to hear he was forgotten after only 30 days of inactivity because Pun was 4 days inactive

Who is Rambo?

you might know him as...the player formerly know as biff
First Blood!!
Biffi
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's