AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: In hospital for 20 minutes. Reason : Cut down attacking a hideout.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is this new? just noticed it now, and never seen it before
Its the turrets on Balazar's hideout.
(2010.May.15 04:20 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]is this new? just noticed it now, and never seen it before

HAHA, I got hit massively from the Balazar gang yesterday. I ended up with 109 hit points left. Carry nimbus when you are in gang battle with them I found out Smile
Yeah, I took one hit for over 630 points from those turrets the other day. I don't remember exactly what it was, but it was pretty heavy.
why cant we get turrets on our hideouts?
(2010.May.16 12:26 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]why cant we get turrets on our hideouts?

Your not cool enough to use turrets.
(2010.May.16 12:29 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.16 12:26 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]why cant we get turrets on our hideouts?

Your not cool enough to use turrets.

Cry
no but for real zen has been testing turrets on the NPC hideouts for about a year. 300 more days which in my calculations is like 2 and a half more years you will be able to use them on hideouts.

greennn420

thats lame i think all hideouts should have the ability to get them ... for a price haha i hate warring balazars just cuz those turrents
im not a fan of the turrets for player gangs they will make the strong gangs stronger and thats not what AL needs.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's