AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: More 10 to 15 point crimes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

justinvt

Is there a possibility this may ever happen? Are others curious about something like this? I'm just a bit curious.

badmanbren

I think there's enough to deal with. I don't think we need any more.

justinvt

There's only two...

Dragon

Of course there is a possibility. The choice of whether it could happen or not is in the hands of Zenith and Err. I think that the chances of it happening any where in the near future is bleak. I believe that the administrators already have a lot on their plate. You can always hope, I guess.

badmanbren

The money gains would be somewhat unnoticable anyway if these new crimes were put into the game as stealing a car and stealing a classic have about a $300 money difference between them, so to put another 3 crimes in there (13AP,14AP,15AP) would be very unnoticeable, this is why I said "I don't think we need any more" and "I think there's enough to deal with." Twisted

justinvt

It just seems like there's such a big jump, from the 10 point variety to those in the 20 point variety.

Thor

There's no variety in the 20 some AP crimes, there's the complex meth lab then there's the other 23+ month and months later. Smile I still have trouble doing the 23-25 AP ones above 50-60% while I've been doing the meth lab at 95%+ for a few centuries now.

smidge

I agree with Redskull, more of a spread would be cool. more variation in AP and skills related between 10 and 20.
Reference URL's